Read KidsOhio’s new analysis, Columbus City Schools’ Hispanic Population Increased over 20 Percent in Five School Years. Here’s what you’ll learn about Columbus City Schools’ Hispanic population from this four-page brief:
- Historical enrollment by grade level
- Enrollment compared to the 15 other Franklin County school districts
- Students’ poverty, limited English proficiency and mobility rates
- Students’ math and reading proficiency compared to the district as a whole
- Students’ graduation rate compared to other ethnic subgroups and the district as a whole
You will also learn about the top ten non-English, home languages spoken by Columbus City Schools students. In total, there are 79 languages spoken.